Statement Updated as at 26th August 2020
Llewellyn Motors is committed to the health and safety of all people working within, or in contact with our business.
First and foremost, if you choose to visit one of our showrooms, service centres or our parts warehouse, please know that we are doing everything we can to keep our facilities germ-free.
Specifically, we have implemented the following control methods:
- Any employee who presents with symptoms or encounters someone; suspected or confirmed with the virus are being quarantined from the dealership.
- Staff are being regularly updated/communicated with latest government updates and hygiene protocols.
- Our facilities are cleaned daily (evenings) with Hospital Grade disinfectants to eliminate any germs from our surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been implemented in all operations of our business for both employee and customers/visitors.
- In Service Departments, vehicles checked in will have the steering wheel, gear knob and door handles wiped with anti-bacterial wipes and staff are wearing gloves for all interactions.
- In Sales Showrooms, all display vehicles are cleaned daily with anti-bacterial wipes to eliminate any potential germs from the surfaces.
If you are feeling ill or have symptoms we ask that you don't visit Llewellyn Motors and seek medical help.
We are actively monitoring Federal and State Government advice as it is provided and making the necessary adjustments in our business to ensure yours and our staffs health and safety is protected.
To learn how you can protect yourself against the spread of Coronavirus visit health.gov.au