An exciting opportunity has become available for a Trainee Accountant to significantly develop their career in one of Queensland’s best performing, progressive and sophisticated dealerships.
We are looking for an individual who will enjoy working with a dynamic and growth-oriented dealership team, who has a genuine desire to maximise their skills, contributing to the overall success of our expanding Dealership.
You would be joining a 23 year old, family owned dealership of over 200 staff with a great working environment, an on-site café and active Social Club all on a master planned 8 acre facility.
Our ideal applicant would be eager to join a large team supporting operations spread over multiple sites.
Key skills and attributes to be successful in these roles include:
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Have a positive attitude and work well with in a team
- Strong motivation to achieve targets
- Solid high volume Accounts Payable experience
- Accounts Receivable experience desirable
- Can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication and strong computer literacy
- Be highly organised and have effective time management
- Have a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving
Daily Activities will include:
- Prepare, expense to GL and process invoices and subsequent payment
- Ensuring prior approval in accordance with company policy
- Identify areas of concern with regards to expenditure and raise with Management as appropriate
- Raise purchase orders as requested
- Follow up on pricing discrepancies
- Reconciliation of supplier's invoices and statements
- Creating and maintaining accounts for suppliers
- Provide various reports for month/year end to other finance team members
- Liaise with external creditors; handling telephone enquiries and prompt response to emails
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please forward your resume and Cover Letter detailing your relevant skills and why this position is of interest to you through to our HR Manager.
07 3282 2922